Who We Are
Nnewi USA (NUSA) was founded in 1996 and registered in the state of Texas as a fully recognized not-for-profit entity in 1997. The organization was formed with the common aim of providing a forum under one umbrella for Nnewi people to communicate and exchange ideas for the improvement of their communities and constituencies. The participating chapters include:
- Nnewi Union Atlanta,
- Nnewi USA Houston Texas
- Nnewi Union Dallas/Fort Worth
- Nnewi Community Union, North Carolina
- Nnewi USA Southern California Chapter
- Nnewi Peoples Union of Massachusetts, Boston
- Nnewi Community Organization Washington DC Area
- Nnewi USA Chicago Chapter
- Nnewi USA New York Chapter
- Nnewi USA At Large Chapter
To foster an appreciation of Nnewi cultural heritage in our communities and to involve our members in community development and charitable causes.
With this mission statement, NUSA is:
1. Engrossed in the preservation and promotion our of our culture (amongst our new generations and with our American communities.)
2. Involved in community building through social interactions, health promotion, and wellness.
3. Promoting humanitarian causes through donations, financial support, and free human services.
Nnewi USA inc. (NUSA) is a nonprofit entity organized under the 5.01 © (3) Section of the IRS Tax Code.